Baby seems to be really happy where s/he is at the moment. Yesterday the doctor said that baby's moving in the right direction so it's fine to wait for now. Trying not to go stir crazy, but there's only so much cleaning and organizing one can do!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Have you tried cleaning the keyboard of your computer with a Q-tip and some rubbing alcohol? That should pass some time.
Can I recommend lots of sleep and rest, maybe yoga meditation -- I think that would be great idea. Watch old movies, have Peter wait on you hand and foot...plan a far away trip... Love, Liza
4 comments:
Have you tried cleaning the keyboard of your computer with a Q-tip and some rubbing alcohol? That should pass some time.
Can I recommend lots of sleep and rest, maybe yoga meditation -- I think that would be great idea.
Watch old movies, have Peter wait on you hand and foot...plan a far away trip...
Love,
Liza
aren't things like spicy foods and rubbing ankles and long walks good for bringing on labor?
That's Peter's kid alright, happy hanging out in the womb!
Tell the baby, "the couch will be more comfortable and it will be easier to see the game if you come out of there"
I like obsessive cleaning for the waiting also...
Post a Comment