Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Ballad of Ricky Bobby?

I think the baby is holding off so we can go see Talladega Nights . Seriously, this movie is so funny I'm laughing already and I haven't even seen it. Anyway, clearly there is still no baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, we will never have problems remembering this kid's birthday -- so close to the 4th! It's going to be fireworks!!! We will be celebrating around the country!
Anyway, my yoga meditation practice today will be dedicated to all three of you.
Bruno and Lilly send their love!!

Love,
Liza

Anonymous said...

For a minute I thought that Ricky Bobby was the choice for the baby if it is a boy. However, I did see the preview of The Ballad of RB, when I watched the new version of The Pink Panther, so I imagine Victoria can laugh the baby into the birth canal!
Love, Jenny