yeah, where is the sucking pig costume???? Happy Halloween Harold, one of the moms in our dental practice bought the identical pea pod outfit for her 3 year old, he liked the picture of you wearing his costume. Love, Allie
I want to see Harry doing Thanksgiving!Stop watching TV Peter and give us more Harry weblogging. (Just joking, I know you are constantly busy doting on Harry as a perfect stay at home dad.)But really, more Harry pictures please...
3 comments:
where's the suckling pig costume?
yeah, where is the sucking pig costume???? Happy Halloween Harold, one of the moms in our dental practice bought the identical pea pod outfit for her 3 year old, he liked the picture of you wearing his costume. Love, Allie
I want to see Harry doing Thanksgiving!Stop watching TV Peter and give us more Harry weblogging.
(Just joking, I know you are constantly busy doting on Harry as a perfect stay at home dad.)But really, more Harry pictures please...
Post a Comment