

Grandma Alice is here from Boston for 2 weeks and is taking very good care of all of us!
Cousins Stacy, Guy, Briggs (from Mill Valley) and Jenny (from Michigan) were here briefly on their way to Orange County. More visitors are coming this weekend and next month, so stay tuned for more photos of Harry and his fans!
3 comments:
Hello Harold! Welcome to the World! You have chosen an impressive family...your Mom is so brave and loving, and your Dad, a fine example of a father. I like your photo album, and look forward to more. Lots of love to your Mom and Dad, and Grandma Alice! Great-Aunt June.
I am here to state
I'm here to relate
To explain
and make it plain that:
I`m just wild about Harry
and Harry's wild about his mommy and daddy
As someone said to us when our first child was born,” You have just hit the re-set button of life”. You’ll be finding out firsthand how apropos that observation really is! Children are truly a blessing.
We couldn't be more thrilled for you all. Here's wishing for nothing but the best for young Master Harold and the family.
Cheers!
Alex, Kristin, Dominique & Nicholas ~ Eagle, Idaho
Post a Comment