Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Pictures

There will be more and better pics coming....











7 comments:

Anonymous said...

PICTURES!! YAAYYY... he's cute! and huge... nice work, you guys!

Anonymous said...

Dear Harold, You are a very handsome guy and I can hardly wait to hold you and meet you! Peter, you look so sweet and I am so moved to see you with your son! Victoria, you are the perfect madonna and look so serene although that might really be fatigue. Much love and many hugs to the three of you. Grandma Barbara

Anonymous said...

Now, listen Harry, this is your grandfather speaking here: We all know you are good looking, after all how could it not be so, but you are not to use your looks to beguile your parents (or anyone else) into questionable pursuits on your behalf. On the other hand it is a known, if somewhat notorious fact, that at least some grandparents are known to both offer and accept bribes.

Anonymous said...

I know you are both very happy and very tired, so I hope you are getting some snooze time before you bring this beautiful boy home. Congratulations to both of you! Thank you for keeping me posted, and tell Suzanne and Don congratulations too. I love the name Harold, my best guy friend is Harold Simonson.

Anonymous said...

Dear Harold, you are a very handsome fellow and have a wonderful Mommy and Daddy.
Victoria - for someone who just gave birth to a big boy, you look wonderful and finally I see the peace in you. Peter, I don't know whether you can get your smile any bigger, such a proud Dad. Much love, prayers and blessings to you three. Love Tricia Corrales

Anonymous said...

Dear Peter and Victoria,
We are so very happy to see the three of you. With all our sincere wishes for much happiness and some sleepless nights. Love, Fran and Joe Luftschein ( Felice's Mom and Dad )

Anonymous said...

He is perfect... absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!! I'm thrilled for you and this new chapter of your lives.