Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mommy's turn




We have now been home from the hospital for almost 72 hours and are trying to figure out why they let two complete novices bring this precious bundle home with them! Truly, all I can say is WOW – I am completely overwhelmed with joy (and exhaustion) at the birth of Harold. Of course I think he is the most beautiful baby ever and everything he does charms me. I have also been overwhelmed by the outpouring of love from family and friends – we are truly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Many have inquired as to the actual details of the birth. So, for those of you interested in such things click here: Eagle Rock mommy. If words like dilation and effacement mean nothing to you, you’ll probably want to wait until the next posting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you from Elise & Nox and Dylan & Chloe.

We are so happy for you.

We know you will be an amazing father, Peter and are so glad that you are experiencing the joy of a little one.

The love you feel now will only grow - welcome to the journey!

Love,

elise & nox

Felice Luftschein said...

AWWWW! I got all teary looking at the 3 of you. I'm just so happy for you.
Enjoy the delirium.
Love Felice

Anonymous said...

So, you know what to do, it's in the hard drive. And you are the best. Love, Grandmom